DSD mechanic Netherlands
As bicycle enthusiastic you provide a supporting workshop service to the Benelux market, improving our technical communications to mechanical staff at retailer level. Resolving service and warranty issue with retailers and provide technical training.
- Repair and service SRAM products
- Communicate and advice dealers on technical solutions
- Maintain a fixed service window (48 hrs turnaround)
- Provide technical training to retailers
- Assist our technical service event truck on occasion
- Provide feedback into the organization via our company processes
- Flexible team player
- English (+ preferably French) - written / spoken
- Minimum of 3 years bicycle workshop experience with SRAM products
- Advanced computer skills (MS, SAP)
- Good communications skills, ability to analyze a conversation and guide the retailer to a solution.
- Public speaker skills
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,500 people in 16 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.