Market Manager, China
This exciting new role will be responsible for driving SRAM’s growth and business goals in the emerging China market. We’re looking for a sales professional with the will, skill, and real-world experience to be an immediate contributor. The right person for the job will have demonstrated international business experience managing multiple distribution channels and be a passionate product advocate, a team player, a great communicator and an active agent of organizational change. This position requires someone who is passionate about our products and creating new business.
- Accept Responsibility for 30m USD of business in China and drive the organization to achieve a first milestone of 100m USD.
- Be effective in selling our current product profile, while understanding China’s domestic business.
- Build a talented and committed market forward team focused on the domestic market in China.
- Develop strategic and tactical sales and distribution plans for the China After Market and OE Customers.
- Manages sales resources and business development activities to maximize sales through current and new channels.
- Work with Customer Service to execute "best practices" to respond to market needs, ensuring timely and adequate communication to customers.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of trade shows, product presentations, and product launches.
- Develop business plans, market analysis, and sales support strategies for emerging China markets.
- Perform hands-on management of any OEM and AM key accounts in China.
- Provide significant sales input on product development strategies and throughout the development process, and then harnesses the company’s resources to deliver powerful product introductions.
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales management experience.
- Strong business acumen with ability to develop marketing research, marketing strategies, pricing strategies, and ROI analysis for products and projects.
- Solid SRAM product knowledge and technical marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills (fluent in Mandarin and English)
- A business-builder who can visualize, develop, and execute comprehensive sales plans to maximize business results.
- Action-oriented person with a strong drive to establish the company’s products in new markets. Likes to win and maintain leadership position.
- Global perspective and with an understanding of multiple cultures and points of view.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to build-up and lead a team and a willingness to roll-up the sleeves to drive execution and results
- Extremely skilled in the art of negotiation.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and relationship skills.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience.
Today, SRAM employs more than 2500 people in 16 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.