Purpose: Work within a small global team to turn electrical embedded systems design ideas into exciting new products.
- Produce mixed signal hardware designs throughout all stages of a project.
- Design, build, and test prototype printed circuit boards.
- Create microcontroller-based firmware.
- Design wireless battery-powered embedded systems for product lines in the bicycle industry.
- Support projects from conception through product launch within a global team setting.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) required.
- Wireless hardware and support firmware experience.
- 5+ years embedded system design experience
- Experience with wired and wireless communication protocols
- Familiarity with a variety of sensing technologies such as strain gauges, accelerometers, and hall effect sensors is a plus
- Linux development environment experience is desired
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a global team.
- Knowledge or an interest in bicycles is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal and team skills are required.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to our online application system by clicking the link below.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,800 people in 15 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.