Engineering Document Specialist - U.S.
Purpose: Provide comprehensive engineering change management services to SRAM engineering, product management and manufacturing teams.
- Work within SRAM’s engineering programs to review, correct, create, and release ECN’s, drawings, documents, and CAD models for development projects.
- Ensure compliance to change management processes, procedures, and best practices in accordance with SRAM’s internal development cycle.
- 2+ year experience with Engineering Document Control in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
- Experience with ProEngineer, Windchill (PDMLink) and SAP or similar PDM and Change Management software systems. In addition, CAD Skills (ProE) at basic level would be expected.
- Demonstrate professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and efficiently, meet scheduled deadlines, and complete projects as required.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving ability with tact, diplomacy, and a positive outlook when dealing with fellow team members and internal customers
- Advanced CAD skills and modeling experience, particularly with ProEngineer a plus.
- Familiarity with bicycle industry and products a plus.
- Software Skills required in MS Office Suite.
- High School diploma required
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,800 people in 16 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.