PLM Business Analyst, U.S.
Improve SRAM’s core product operations through the analysis, design, and implementation of cross-functional business process changes.Improve SRAM’s core product operations through the analysis, design, and implementation of cross-functional business process changes.
- Lead Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) business process and enterprise software changes based on sound business justification and their implementation for global use, including:
- Cross-functional requirements development and gap-analysis
- Cross-functional process development
- Specification development
- Documentation of processes
- Training and end-user support
- Responsible for supporting PLM processes and tools in SRAM’s US product development centers and factories.
- Lead UATs, workshops, and presentations to diverse group of stakeholders, executives, and users.
- Extract and interpret use-cases and business requirements through stakeholder interviews, workshops, global site visits, and document analysis with the ultimate goal of defining an actionable specification.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate within the Global PLM Team as the liason between the internal customer base and technical team members to support requirements and information flow.
- BS in a Business, Engineering, or Applied Science discipline.
- Leadership role on at least 3 full life-cycle process and system implementations. (ERP, CRM, PLM) preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to effectively lead UATs, workshops, and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to discern between user requests and true underlying business needs. Challenge business units on “status quo.”
- Experience in defining and executing system level test plans.
- Proven ability to work creatively, analytically, and with a global focus.
- Proactive self-starter who is motivated by constant challenges and can successfully lead multiple initiatives simultaneously, produce deliverables on time, and meet deadlines.
- Advanced understanding of product development processes highly desirable.
- Experience with PTC Windchill suite and SAP preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30% as required to US SRAM locations and, on occasion, internationally.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,200 people in 12 offices across 7 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.