SRAM X7 2X10 Crank
X7 2X10 CRANK
- Strong and light OCT hollow forged crank arms
- Optimized AL7050 crank arms deliver high-performance strength and power transfer
- X-Glide 2X10 shifting technology, 39-26, 42-28 gearing
- New 36-22 and 38-24 chainring options
- GXP Bottom Bracket featuring Gutter Seal Technology
- Available in the following bottom bracket configurations: PF30, BB30, GXP and GXP PF
- Brushed crank arm texture and Storm Grey finish
|Armmaterial||AL7050 crank arms|
|Reihenfolge||871g (S1400, 39-26, GXP BB, 175mm)|
|Erhältliche Übersetzungsverhältnisse||2X10: 26-22, 38-24, 39-26 or 42-28|
|Kompatibilität||Performance Optimized with SRAM Chains|
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We’re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Here’s how we did it: TRUVATIV’s crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin—rather than the middle of the chain link—you get double the shift opportunities.
No more missed shifts, ever. X-Glide puts you in THE RIGHT GEAR, right now.
USD: $180 - $225
Euro: €161 - €201
Euro MSRP includes VAT