European Aftermarket Marketing Coordinator (m/f)
To support in the management and execution of the EU Aftermarket (AM) Marketing plan as defined by Senior, Sales and Marketing Management, through the use of an extensive network of industry relationships, available media and promotions, to help grow AM Sales and the SRAM brands across European AM channels.
- Coordinate and Manage the EU AM Marketing plan implementation in collaboration with the AM and Marketing team
- Marketing contact person for the SRAM distributors
- Coordinate and support Marketing needs, information and activities between SRAM and its European After Market customers
- Support in the creation and control of the EU AM Marcom budget spend
- Supply European advertising activities and visuals run by SRAM to AM customers
- Timely communication of SRAM’s marketing and activities in individual European markets
- Support the Key EU AM regions in local marketing activities in conjunction with Local Sales Managers
- Coordinating translations for all SRAM publications (catalogue, newsletter, web)
- Support EU AM Sales events
- Willing to travel
- BSC Degree or equivalent educated within a marketing or related field
- 5 years related industry Marketing Experience
- Expert knowledge of the 3 main cycle market sectors, Road, MTB and IGH.
- Good communication / presentation Skills and use of IT programs
- Self driven and ability to self motivate and be organized
- Must be able to work on own direction and without supervision, but within “The Team”
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,200 people in 12 offices across 7 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.