Purpose: Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production and finished products while recording quality results.
- Responsible for inspection of incoming materials, in-process and final assembly parts
- Documents results of inspections on appropriate documentation
- Examine materials or products for any defects, etc.
- Review specifications and compares product listing or sample model to ensure completion of assembly
- Recommends release of components and product from quarantine status
- As necessary, train production personnel on quality standards
- Complete special projects as required
- 2 + years of QC inspection experience required
- Ability to read part and assembly drawings and engineering specifications
- Having a thorough knowledge of Measurement Equipment (including Calipers, Micrometers, Cadillac/Height Gages,) is required
- High Attention for Detail is required
- Knowledge of or relevant work experience with AQL sampling plans is highly desirable
- SAP experience highly desirable
- High school diploma, vocational training, or equivalent experience
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,800 people in 16 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.