Capteur de puissance Quarq SRAM RED
New for 2012, the SRAM RED Quarq power meter is a lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED.
The RED power meter features Power BalanceTM and OmniCalTM and comes equipped with SRAM’s X-GlideR chainrings. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
Installation and operation is a breeze with the LED that signals power on and set zero, clearly visible ANT+TM ID and tool-less, user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
Paired with SRAM’s RED groupset, the RED power meter gives you the professional’s tool set; everything you need to win at any event anywhere in the world.
- ANT+TM ID is clearly visible to aid pairing
- LED indicator signals power on and set zero
- Replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- Power Balance™: Uses crankset torque to display the ratio of power generated in the right drive stroke (first half) versus the left drive stroke (second half) for each crank revolution
- Omnical™: Power measurement is independent from chainring selection. Swap chainrings without impacting accuracy.
The SRAM RED Quarq power meter is the choice of the Bontrager-LIVESTRONG professional cycling team.
Découvrez la nouvelle brochure SRAM RED ici.
See the Quarq brochure here.
|Matériau des manivelles||Manivelles carbone|
|Matériau des plateaux||Plateaux et étoile en alliage usiné|
|Poids||778 g (GXP 172,5 mm 53 x 39, boîtier de pédalier non inclus)|
|Longueurs de manivelle disponibles||162.5mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm|
|Other||Compatible uniquement avec le dérailleur avant SRAM Yaw|
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.En savoir plus
USD: $1995 - $2045
Euro: €1787 - €1831
Euro MSRP includes VAT