SRAM RISE 60 Wheels
The RISE 60 wheel set was designed with the performance XC and marathon rider in mind. Trademark asymmetric carbon fiber rims, Sapim CX-Ray spokes and exclusive hub and pawl designs integrate seamlessly with your ride to boost speed, strength and engagement while ensuring low inertia and explosive acceleration.
- Intended use: XC/TR
- Available in wheel sizes: 26 and 29in
- Rim material: Carbon fiber and HS resin
- Spoke count: 24, stainless steel, 2 cross
- Hub shell material: Aluminum
- Driver body material: Alloy
- Axle compatibility: QR or 15x100 (Front), QR or 12x142 (Rear)
- Weight :1360g (26in), 1490g (29in) Wheel pair in lightest configuration. Wheel weights can vary 5%.
|Wheel||26 and 29in|
|Weight||1360g (26in), 1490g (29in) Wheel pair in lightest configuration, Wheel weights can vary 5%|
|Spoke Count||24 - stainless steel - 2 cross|
|Material||Rim Material: Carbon fiber and HS resin, Hub Shell Material: Aluminum, Driver Body Material: Aluminum|
|Other||Front axle compatibility: QR and 15x100, Rear axle compatibility: QR and 12x142|
XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.Read More
USD: $922 - $1157
Euro: €832 - €1044
Euro MSRP includes VAT
Some variations of this product featured on this page are not available for purchase and are installed on bicycles as original equipment only. See your dealer for details.
Wheels are priced and sold individually.