SRAM S1400 2X10
- Strong and light OCT Hollow Forged crankarm
- SRAM X7 - Optimized AL7050 Crankarms deliver high performance strength and power transfer
- X-Glide 2X10 shifting technology, 26-39, 28-42 gearing
- New 36-22 and 38-24 chainring options
- New GXP Bottom Bracket System featuring Gutter Seal Technology
- Available in the following bottom bracket configurations: PF30, BB30
- Brushed crankarm texture and Storm Grey finish
|Arm Material||OCT-Hollow Forged|
|Weight||890 Grams (GXP w/BB)|
|Available Arm Lengths||170/175|
|Colors||StormGrey (STGRY), Blast Black (BTBLK)|
|Bolts||AL Double Hex Type|
|Interface||Giga X Pipe|
To fabricate our Open Core Technology a single mass of premium alloy is pushed, pulled and squeezed into a hollow crank arm. During our exclusive process the magic happens, producing supreme strength while remaining weight-conscious. We may have not been the first to fabricate hollow crank arms, but we are the best by yielding the highest stiffness-to-weight ratio out there. Our OCT cranks are stiffer, stronger, and lightweight beyond any solid forged crankset and when we use our AL-7050-TV to fabricate with OCT the results are impressive.Read More
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We’re talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Here’s how we did it: TRUVATIV’s crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin—rather than the middle of the chain link—you get double the shift opportunities.
No more missed shifts, ever. X-Glide puts you in THE RIGHT GEAR, right now.