Designed for X0 and X9 families, TYPE 2 rear derailleur delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing technical terrain.
SRAM X0 TYPE 2 10-Speed Rear Derailleur
- EXACT ACTUATION™ for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage
- 36-tooth cassette capable
- Cage lengths: Short, Medium and Long
- Colors: Silver, Black and Red
Find out more about the SRAM TYPE 2 rear derailleur in our brochure.
|Weight||235g (medium cage)|
|Colors||Silver, Black, Red|
|Cage Sizes||short, medium, long|
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.Read More
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.Read More
Designed for X0 and X9 families, TYPE 2 rear derailleur delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing technical terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, SRAM TYPE 2 eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision.
- A one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Needle bearing
- Self-lubricating for consistently smooth action
- 360 degree clutch force for reliability and durability
- TYPE 2’s clutch force comes factory calibrated by SRAM
- Consistent shifting feel
- Maintenance free clutch design
Euro MSRP includes VAT