Designed for X0 and X9 families, TYPE 2 rear derailleur delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing technical terrain.
SRAM X0 TYPE 2 Rear Derailleur
- Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage
- 235g (medium cage)
- 36-tooth cassette capable
- 3 cage lengths available: short, medium and long
- 3 graphic colors available: Silver, Black, Red
Find out more about the SRAM TYPE 2 rear derailleur in our brochure.
|Weight||235g (medium cage)|
|Colors||Silver, Black, Red|
|Cage Sizes||short, medium, long|
|Retail Availability||April 2012|
The first rear derailleur of its kind, SRAM TYPE 2 lets you push your cage forward and lock it into place with the push of a button. This creates slack, removing all tension from the chain. With Cage Lock, TYPE 2 makes wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—easier than any other derailleur on earth.
- Just push the cage forward—creating slack—and lock it in place.
- The chain stays perfectly loose, letting the derailleur swing out of the way. When you’re ready to ride again, simply unlock the cage and go.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.Read More
Designed for X0 and X9 families, TYPE 2 rear derailleur delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing technical terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, SRAM TYPE 2 eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision.
- A one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Needle bearing
- Self-lubricating for consistently smooth action
- 360 degree clutch force for reliability and durability
- TYPE 2’s clutch force comes factory calibrated by SRAM
- Consistent shifting feel
- Maintenance free clutch design
Euro MSRP includes VAT