SRAM Apex WiFLi Rear Derailleur
SRAM again raises the bar on Rear Derailleur performance with the Apex Rear Derailleur. The Apex WiFLi Rear Derailleur represents the same design philosophy that has delivered our best in class products for the road market. The SRAM Apex WiFLi Rear Derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette. The range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves a significant amount of weight. Features also include our precise Exact Actuation ratio that offers the widest range of adjustment coupled with a precise geometry to create market leading 10 speed performance.
- WiFLi offers a wider gear range and is compatible with cassettes up to 32T.
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range
|Material||Alloy outer cage / Steel inner cage|
|Weight||210g - Mid Cage|
|Cage Sizes||Mid cage|
|Finish||Jet Black Gloss / Alpine White|
|Technology Highlight(s)||Exact Actuation / WiFLi|
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.Read More
WiFLi™ = Wider - Faster - Lighter
SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
WiFLi™ is all you need to know…
- Wider – a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter – as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
- Compatible with SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival and SRAM Apex
Euro MSRP includes VAT