SRAM Force WiFLi Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Force Rear Derailleur takes advantage of Exact Actuation™, an actuation ratio that delivers precise 3mm shifts in every gear along with the widest range of adjustment available, delivering the best 10 speed performance in the sport. With WiFLi, the rear derailleur lengthens its cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accommodate an 11-32 cassette. The new range of gears is wider than the standard triple chainring system and saves well over 250 grams.
The SRAM Force Rear Derailleur is crafted with cutting-edge materials, including a unidirectional carbon-fiber outer mid cage and a magnesium inner link.
- WiFLi offers a wider gear range and is compatible with cassettes up to 32T
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range.
- Carbon-fiber outer cage and magnesium inner link provide strength and light weight.
|Material||Aluminum B-Knuckle, Magnesium Inner Link, Carbon/Aluminum Cage|
|Compatibility||32T max cassettes|
|Cage Sizes||Mid cage|
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.Read More
WiFLi™ = Wider - Faster - Lighter
SRAM's WiFLi™ Technology is based on the compact 2 x 10 - two front chainrings and 10 gears in the rear - design inherent in SRAM Apex and Rival, which delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and 10 gears, and with significant weight savings. It's the newest technology from the company that continues to innovate the cycling experience.
WiFLi™ is all you need to know…
- Wider – a wider range of gears for every climb and any descent
- Faster - two chainrings shift (and set-up) much faster and more easily than three
- Lighter – as much as 274g (9.8%) less than the most popular road triple
- Much improved Q-factor - improved heel clearance
- Easier set up - two is easier than three
- Compatible with SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival and SRAM Apex
Euro MSRP includes VAT