CX Superstar is happy to be “home again”
SRAM RED DoubleTap® Controls
The new SRAM RED ErgoDynamic Shifters represent our most advanced thinking yet on perfecting the interface between rider and bike.
We‘ve scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shifters feel like a natural extension of the rider.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them
- Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever
- ZeroLoss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately
- New clamp allows better fit and adjust for modern carbon and ergo bars
See the booklet on new SRAM RED here.
|Speeds||10 rear / 2 front|
|Material||Carbon, Titanium, Textured Hood Covers|
DoubleTap technology makes the leap to the flatbar 9 and 10-speed bikes, delivering smooth up and down shifts are lightning fast. The shift lever is adjustable for quick customization and the gear indicator is easy to see for quick reference.Read More
It consists of three separate elements to significantly improve your riding experience on SRAM DoubleTap controls. The brake lever is slightly longer than previous DoubleTap road controls to enhance the reach from the drops. The independent reach adjust features on the brake and shift levers are easier to access to quickly adjust for every hand size. Finally, the shape of the hoods has been completely redesigned with a smaller diameter and higher top shape to increase the rider’s control and improve finger wrap.Read More
Euro MSRP includes VAT