SRAM RED Hydraulic Disc Brakeset
- Optimized power & modulation for road & cross.
- 19mm front/18mm rear pistons.
- Lower hand forces required.
- Road specific caliper and piston ratio.
- Fully sealed system.
- Quick-disconnect Banjo Option (OEM option).
- Rotors & caliper mounting spacers/brackets are sold separately.
- 160mm for pavement, 140mm option for off-road.
- 449 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Hose and 160mm HSX rotor)
|Weight||449 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Hose and 160mm HSX rotor)|
|Lever Material||Forged Aluminum Disc Caliper, Stainless steel backed pads, Titanium Hardware|
|Rotor||160mm for pavement, 140mm option for off-road|
|Pad||Organic brake pads|
|Compatibility||SRAM RED 22 Hydraulic Shift/ Brake levers|
|Retail Availability||June 2013|
The Connectamajig™ is the coupling hose that makes initial set-up of SRAM road hydraulic brake systems easy, fast and convenient for the factory, craft builder, or dealer. The intimidation of hydraulics is gone with a push and a twist, its just that easy. Connectamajig is available to bike manufacturers and works for SRAM’s RED 22 and S-700 hydro systems.Read More
"The result is simply brilliant. Using the standard Red 22 version, everything feels just the same as the previous 10-speed..." "With a smooth hydraulic action, the brake lever is both light in action & positive at the same time, giving you a secure feeling..."
"I’m disappointed, I’m disappointed that SRAM’s disc brakes are so damn good. I really didn’t want to like the road disc, but you can’t knock the performance.”
"The hydraulic disc brakes provide heaps of power, but delivered in a way that’s easy to control.”