Account Coordinator International Customer Relations- location The Netherlands
Purpose: To coordinate day-to-day relationships with own customer base
- Serve as the primary contact for and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts. Represent SRAM towards the customer and the customer inside the organization.
- Spider in the web position who works together as needed with Shipping locations, Sales, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements.
- MBO+/HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
- Excellent written en spoken English and at least one other EU language
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic
- Experience within an international customer services environment
- Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
- Team player, some logistical background preferred
To learn more about what it's like to be an Account Coordinator at SRAM, please view our video here.
SRAM Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800 people in 17 offices across 13 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.