Account Coordinator International Customer Relations - The Netherlands
Purpose: Coordinates day to day relationships with dedicated customer base.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers. Provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and handle and resolve complaints
Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts
Represent SRAM towards the external customer and customer inside the organization
Spider in the web position who works together as needed with shipping locations, Sales, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements
- MBO+/HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
- Excellent written and spoken English required and proficiency in German preferred
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic
- Experience within an international customer services environment
- Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
Interested in learning more about what a day in the life of an Account Coordinator looks like? Click here!
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.