Aftermarket Sales Intern - Indianapolis, IN
Purpose: This position provides crucial support to SRAM by assisting the outside sale representatives, Indy-based customer service and the Americas AM sales team during a high frequency customer contact period (summer).
- Sales Support
- Answer incoming phone calls from dealers, reps and consumers
- Process EP orders during high volume periods
- Compile information pertinent to NAAM sales focuses (ie RP Contracts)
- Assist NAAM Sales Team with projects to increase sales and SRAM awareness (includes SWAG, POP and promotional material creation)
- Flex between various projects on an as needed basis
- Operations Support
- Support sales operations manager with projects and excel based analysis
- Rep Support
- Support reps as needed in a customer service capacity
- Support rep sample shipments
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Business or sports marketing experience through classwork, personal study and projects, or past internships.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft – Excel, Powerpoint, Word. SAP experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.