Customer Service Representative - Indianapolis, IN
Purpose: Assist Aftermarket sales staff and selling effort with technical and logistical support, including managing sales orders, pricing, and demonstrating high level of customer service.
- Receive and confirm purchase orders within 24 hours.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone & e-mail while demonstrating a high level of customer service support.
- Coordinate with Sales staff to allocate and ship samples to customers.
- Attend Aftermarket Sales events, including customer and industry trade shows and events, and support the Aftermarket Sales effort.
- Supply shipping documents after shipment is made from the factory.
- Maintain customer database and pricelist data for assigned accounts.
- Create Customer Quality Feedback documents (CQFs) as needed from customer feedback.
- Communicate with customers about new technical issues, field calls and emails regarding questions or concerns, and provide appropriate technical support.
- Inform Territory Managers of customer feedback, AR issues, and spec questions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Minimum 2 years exp. in customer service and/or sales position within cycling industry.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in SAP or other MRP system highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Maintain high level of organization and timeliness.
- Previous heavy phone experience.
- Ability to work flex hours
- Typical shifts are: 8AM-5PM, 9AM-6PM & 10AM-7PM (as needed based on call volume)
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.