Dealer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish - Indianapolis, IN
Purpose: Provide world class technical and warranty assistance to our customers, bike dealers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines.
- Provide professional technical and warranty assistance to all inquiries via phone or email for the SRAM, Avid, Rock Shox, Truvativ, and Zipp product lines.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of SRAM products, including current and previous product lines.
- Identify new issues as they occur in the market and follow the appropriate warranty guidelines to quickly resolve customer inquiries. Regularly communicate trends to the Quality department for continuous improvement.
- Initiate and complete repair processes on SRAM products according to factory specifications.
- Attend industry-sponsored events to provide technical support to racing teams and cyclists for all SRAM products.
- 1+ years of bicycle industry experience required, as well as a thorough understanding of bicycle mechanics.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve. A positive and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP knowledge a plus.
- Initial training period 3 – 4 months.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.