Demand Planner - The Netherlands
Purpose: Responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and product management.
Local candidates only please. Relocation is not available.
If you're interested in learning more about SRAM, please watch our Corporate Video.
- Manage and facilitate the demand forecast processes and procedures for responsible commodities
- Utilize data to quickly recognize changes in item level sales trends to drive a proactive response in the supply chain to minimize obsolescence while maximizing customer service
- Use and maintain SAP IBP as the primary forecasting tool including maintenance of Demand Planning master and transactional data
- Participate in monthly cross-functional collaborative forecast reviews
- Prepare reports for monthly demand plan reviews with management
- Track performance and provide variance analysis of forecast versus sales orders
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management to understand demand drivers and new product additions/transitions
- Communicate significant forecast adjustments to Supply Planners on a timely basis
- Analyze effects of SKU trends, promotions, new product introductions and ensure proper alignment with sales team, marketing and supply chain
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Supply Chain (or related field) required
- 3+ years’ experience in Demand Planning or S&OP
- Experience in consumer goods industry preferred
- Experience in inventory management a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience working in SAP
- Advanced skill set with MS Excel is a must
- Able to communicate effectively with a global team
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.