Distributor Sales Manager (U.S.) - Indianapolis, IN, Chicago, IL, or Colorado Springs, CO
Job Purpose: Lead USA Aftermarket sales through the Distributor Channel.
• Lead USA Distributor Aftermarket sales plan and targets.
• Through collaboration with sales peers, evolve SRAM aftermarket sales strategy.
• Maintain and elevate SRAM profile among customers and the industry.
• Work with SRAM senior management team to identify operational or integration opportunities.
• Develop stronger distributor relationships.
• Create sales “levers” that can be used to drive targeted results, such as volume/share or profitability, through the distributor channel
• Work with Category Management to collaborate on product development and product launches.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 7 years’ sales experience, with 5 years in an external customer facing capacity. Experience with distribution models preferred.
• Experience in the bike industry strongly preferred.
• Strong communication skills and decision making ability.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, mostly domestic.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.