Engineering Technician - Colorado Springs, CO
- Assist design engineering teams in development of new mountain bike suspension products and in sustaining engineering activities.
- Test and tune high-performance mountain bike suspension systems.
- Machine, fabricate, and assemble prototype products and components.
- Conduct test ride sessions, both with customers and development team, and prepare detailed, written and verbal reports of test rides.
- Troubleshoot design functionality during the product development process.
- Field test and evaluate new products prior to production release.
- Prepare and submit products for laboratory testing and evaluation.
- Assist operations and manufacturing with new product development, pre-production pilot runs, and development of assembly process.
- Utilize and share knowledge of suspension performance requirements for original equipment, aftermarket, and factory race teams.
- Two (2) years of experience as a mountain bike suspension technician.
- Must have experience with the following:
- testing and tuning high-performance mountain bike suspension systems;
- knowledge of suspension performance requirements for original equipment, aftermarket, and factory race teams;
- machining, prototype construction and fabrication in an engineering development environment; and
- working as technician on UCI Mountain Bike World Cup events.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.