Product Graphic Intern - Chicago, IL
Purpose: To develop industry leading product graphics for all SRAM brand components and integrate product graphics into the structural forms of our products. To support the product graphic design team with research, concept creation and technical drawings.
Interns will document their work throughout their internship, capturing their design progress in a portfolio that will be presented to the design team upon the completion of their internship. Interns leave with a greater knowledge of process, design, ergonomics and manufacturing.
- Assisting and executing the development of projects form concept through production
- Individual exploration of blue-sky concept-projects
- Creation of a portfolio containing all work completed at SRAM
- Currently working towards a BA/BS/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- The ability to create compelling logos, custom type, graphics, textures, and icons
- Adept at developing appropriate designs for an intended market
- An eagerness to learn color, finish, and artwork application processes
- An understanding of how to apply 2D art on 3D forms
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to handle many projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail oriented with strong work ethic
- Proficient using Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Enthusiastic and passionate about design
- Ability to work and thrive in a global team environment
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.