Quality Engineer Intern - Indianapolis, IN
Purpose: To help develop quality and manufacturing standards for carbon composite products.
- Develop standard cause & effect charts for manufacturing processes
- Analyze manufacturing processes and instructions to assess differences with actual practices and process specification gaps
- Assist structured problem solving of common manufacturing issues
- Gain technical knowledge of bicycle industry
- Work with engineering and production teams in a factory environment
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and logical problem solving experience gained through classwork, personal study and projects, or past internships
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products is required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is preferred
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a high energy, rapidly growing environment
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.