RockShox MTB Brand Communication Manager - Colorado Springs, CO
To be the driving force of the RockShox brand. The Brand Communication Manager works in partnership with the Product group as a business unit to create and support new product launches, positioning and messaging. Responsible for planning strategies, managing tactics and measuring results to achieve desired objectives to support the RockShox brand and respective product initiatives.
- Raise brand and product awareness, expand product understanding and increase sales by linking product team, sales, marcom, resellers, consumers and after-sales support.
- Work with Brand and Creative Directors to develop and execute strategies for brand marketing.
- Execute comprehensive brand messaging that represents the mission, identity, and core values, coordinated across all disciplines:
- Collaborate with and deploy in-house teams to execute strategies.
- Works with PR, MarCom and external agencies to develop and refine messaging.
- Course check path with Product Management, Marketing Management (Brand Director) and team.
- Deliver a complete suite of brand messaging. Distribute and communicate plans across all communication territories.
- Manage all aspects of marketing programs for Specified Product initiatives for the SRAM MTB product. Design, develop, and execute marketing strategies and direct advertising and promotional activities.
- Collaborate with SRAM teams (PR, Product Development, MSM, Sales) and contribute to create best in class launch plans:
- Maintain a cohesive global message for all products and technologies.
- Deliver a complete suite of product messaging, distribute and communicate plans across all communication territories.
- Partner with OEM, Distributor, and Aftermarket management to effectively support their initiatives.
- Responsible for working with product team to order pre-production samples for media launches, photo shoots, content generation.
- Responsible for new product naming.
- Master planner; plan and deliver content across all communication territories.
- Create yearly marketing plan/launch plan with input and approval of Category and Product Management by working cross functionally with team and determining marketing priorities for each model year.
- Budgeting; execute the plan within budget, getting the most from the resource provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5-7 years of experience in Brand Marketing or Public Relations required
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic go to market plans
- Demonstrated experience managing the creative process
- Proven digital marketing experience and social media expertise
- Proven communications skills – written, oral and live in front of an audience.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically – approximately 25% of the year
- Knowledge of global bike industry and the performance MTB category preferred
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint.
- Budget analysis and planning
- Knowledge of promotional processes and techniques
- Hands on cycling technical abilities preferred
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.