Service Technician - Indianapolis, IN
Purpose: Provide technical warranty repair and quality feedback for Zipp wheels, RockShox suspension products and hydraulic brakes.
- Manage incoming wheel, suspension and brake product returned to SRAM for warranty service and paid repair
- Close coordination with the inventory team managing parts ordering and process flow.
- Strong emphasis on troubleshooting and ability to identify current and new issues with Zipp wheels, RockShox suspension, and all SRAM hydraulic product in the marketplace
- Initiate and complete repair process on Zipp, RockShox and SRAM products according to factory specifications
- Maintain repair quote turnover times for product returned for factory service
- Communicate with EPS engineering and Dealer Service groups on new and current product issues using internal data collection systems.
- Comprehension and ability to execute the use of databases (i.e. SAP/CRM) for repair order process and reporting
- Maintain work area with necessary supplies to complete daily tasks
- 3+ years of bicycle industry experience required, with an emphasis on bicycle suspension expertise and knowledge of SRAM bicycle components
- Service Manager or similar experience a plus. Leadership experience or capability preferred
- Strong technical skills, professionalism, and ability to problem solve
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Word and Excel. CRM knowledge a plus
- Ability to manage a clean and organized work environment
- Initial training period will be conducted in Colorado Springs, CO, and Indianapolis, IN
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.