Technical Service Representative
Purpose: To provide technical and warranty assistance to consumers, bicycle dealers, distributors and OE’s on all Quarq product lines.
- Provide professional technical and warranty assistance to all inquiries via phone or email on Quarq products.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Quarq products and assist with identifying new issues as they occur in the market.
- Deliver accurate and timely technical information to consumers, dealers, dealers and OE’s.
- Provide constructive and critical information to the Quarq Management team.
- Place warranty orders, RMA’s and sales orders using current order entry procedures
- Attend industry-sponsored events to provide technical support on Quarq products, including mechanical work and customer interaction.
- 1-2 years of bicycle industry experience required, as well as a thorough understanding of bicycle mechanics.
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP knowledge a plus.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 2,500 people in 16 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.