Territory Manager - Any U.S. Location
JOB PURPOSE: Identify, develop and drive regional AM sales and activities to increase dealer and end-consumer demand pull.
• Create model year sales forecast and monitor product demand projections.
• Develop territory sales targets and evaluate performance to plan.
• Collaborate with MarCom, Technical Marketing Group and independent outside representatives for regional, national and international events.
• Identify training opportunities for independent outside representative, dealer and end-consumer training. Coordinate training initiatives as needed.
• Provide detailed market feedback to US Dealer Sales Manager and Product Teams.
• Manage territory budget to support in-market activities.
• Generate and execute independent representative, retailer and end-consumer incentive programs.
• Cohesive engagement with Technical Marketing Group, Dealer Service and Customer Service to deliver a positive customer experience for retailers and end-consumers.
• 5+ years’ experience in the bike industry, with 2+ years’ concentration in sales.
• Exposure to a manufacturing or distribution environment a plus.
• Strong communication skills and group collaboration.
• Experience in cultivating and sustaining both internal and external relationships.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, mostly domestic.
• Flexibility in travel and work hours to support customer needs.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.