UX/UI Design Intern - Chicago, IL
Purpose: To grow as a designer while working on real-world projects that deliver value to SRAM’s customers across our digital platforms.
- Assist team in the development of the design system for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Create visual designs that communicate product functionality and brand identity
- Engage in quantitative and qualitative research with internal and external parties
- Participate in design reviews throughout product development process
- Work with core team to foster an organizational shift to design thinking and metric-based decisions
- Enrolled in a Bachelor Degree program or Advanced Degree program in a relevant discipline
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of Sketch, InVision, and scalable design systems.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with others, but highly self-motivated to achieve individual tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Unquenchable thirst to find the perfect GIF a plus
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,800+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.