Web Application Developer - Colorado Springs, CO
Job Purpose: SRAM is looking for a passionate, experienced senior .NET developer to help maintain and enhance an existing suite of .NET web applications that are built using the Episerver CMS.
This is an opportunity to develop customer facing web applications, which communicate SRAM’s innovative product offerings to the world’s largest bike brands.
• Develop and implement quality software improvements to the SRAM Product Information web applications
• Identify system and software opportunities for improvement
• Support day-to-day issues and debug analysis
• Minimum 4 years’ web development experience with large-scale enterprise business systems
• Analytical problem solving and object-oriented programming skills
• Proven ability to architect and build web applications using C#, SQL Server, the Microsoft MVC stack and Azure.
• Web API: Experience architecting and building REST APIs that can be consumed by a wide variety of clients. Strong API documentation skills are appreciated.
• Experience with .NET based CMS systems – Episerver experience preferred.
• Strong skills creating HTML markup that works well with CMS systems. Experience with Foundation, Bootstrap and jQuery preferred.
• Experience creating automated unit testing.
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• Experience in a product development and manufacturing business environment highly preferred
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,600+ employees, 15+ locations and 15+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.