Marketing and Communications
United States, California, San Luis Obispo | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Indiana, Indianapolis | United States, South Dakota, Spearfish
As SRAM’s Ambassador Manager you will refine and execute the global ambassador strategy and oversee external partnerships with our ambassadors across all sport disciplines within the business. This position is focused on building and maintaining important relationships, identifying talent, tracking, and measuring efforts, and empowering our partners to celebrate our products, brands, and programming in an authentic way.
- Collaborates with stakeholders company-wide to ensure our ambassador partnerships are aligned with brand strategies and our company goals at SRAM
- Drives selection process to build global ambassador roster; ensures strategy remains in line with Corporate Strategy and company initiatives
- Explores ways to evolve and grow representation (for BIPOC, women, LGBTQ riders) within ambassador roster through emerging opportunities
- Oversees ambassador contracts and manages documents and resources
- Creates strategic plans to empower authentic storytelling (product focused and non-product) through our ambassadors
- Organizes product ordering facilitation and fulfillment for global roster and collaborates with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of available product
- Assigns, tracks, and measures program goals
- Create, manage, and maintain annual budgets
- Keeps and updates a live global list of brand partners, including ambassadors and organizations
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- 7 years of experience working in a marketing or communications field, preferable in the outdoor industry
- Knowledgeable about ambassador programs in the outdoor industry
- Exceptional communication skills – written, oral and live in front of an audience
- High level of technical knowledge of SRAM family components
- Budget analysis and planning
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence teams in a cross-functional, global workplace
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%
- Ability to work weekends and be flexible with working hours
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time
- Ability to ride a bike to accomplish the brand promotional objectives
- Ability to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Salary range is $80,000 + up to 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.