United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
The Buyer/Planner will focus on execution of the replenishment process in an SAP environment for direct material procurement while optimizing inventory levels and on-time delivery. They will cultivate close working relationships with suppliers and internal customers and create partnerships that will benefit all parties.
- Execute the replenishment process through SAP management, including placing purchase orders, obtaining confirmations from internal/external suppliers on PO's, and following-up on late and partial orders.
- Monitor and manipulate orders in reaction to supply/demand variation of finished goods. Prevent stock-outs and overages from target values.
- Review and follow up on open orders, partial shipments, and inventory status reports and take action to ensure inventory meets customer expectations.
- Monitor and track inbound freight from oversea suppliers, including ocean and air freight. Make adjustments in response to updates and communicate to internal/external parties.
- Analyze trends in demand, changes in lead time, minimum order quantities, standard packs, and safety stock levels. Propose corrections based on analysis to ensure compliance with inventory targets.
- Implement material master changes, product structures, BOMs, and ECO’s into production process.
- Address quality issues with suppliers.
- Recommend and assist in development of purchasing-related processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with other departments to determine materials needed and schedules to be met.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in business, accounting, supply chain, or related field is preferred.
- 3 years of inventory, purchasing, and planning experience required.
- 1 year of SAP or ERP experience.
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
- Customer focused (internal and external).
- Strong computer and database skills with proficiency using Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams.
- Able to work independently and with demonstrated good judgment.
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities with high attention to details.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage tight or rotating timelines.
- Must be available to take meetings and calls at alternative timelines (AM/PM with other locations).
- Must be able to travel domestically or international once or twice per year.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off.
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.