Cyber Security Specialist
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, Indiana, Indianapolis | United States, South Dakota, Spearfish | United States, California, San Luis Obispo
Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security controls and solutions to protect the SRAM's information systems and networks. Focus on identifying security risks, evaluating the effectiveness of existing controls, deploying new security solutions, and training and awareness of programs.
- Implement and maintain information security safeguards as defined in the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Security Controls.
- Assess the organization's information systems and networks for potential security risks, vulnerabilities, and areas for improvement.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement information security solutions in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Design, implement, and maintain security controls and solutions, such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and encryption mechanisms.
- Lead the organization's information security training and awareness programs.
- Evaluate and approve the information security posture of third-party partners and lead approval process.
- Stay current on information security trends and news.
- Operate software tools needed to effectively observe and analyze network and application vulnerabilities.
- Support incident response efforts, including identification, investigation, containment, and remediation of security incidents.
- Mentor and train less experienced personnel as needed.
- Minimum Education and/or Equivalent Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in information security, with a focus on security controls and solutions preferred.
- Possession of or ability to obtain professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP) is preferred.
- KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Working knowledge of cyber security program elements such as policy development, application security, information security, network security, disaster recovery planning, operational security, incident response, and end user education.
- Familiarity with security information event management (SIEM), configuration management, and IT asset management solutions.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong team and project leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments and related security challenges.
- Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and standards governing information security.
- Commitment to staying current with the latest trends, threats, and best practices in cyber security.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary range is $100,000 + up to 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.