Dealer Service Representative
Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
To provide world-class technical and warranty assistance to our customers, bike dealers, distributors, and OEs on all SRAM product lines.
- Provide professional technical and warranty assistance to all inquiries via phone or email for all SRAM product lines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of SRAM products, including current and previous product lines
- Identify new issues as they occur in the market and follow the appropriate warranty guidelines to resolve customer inquiries quickly. Regularly communicate trends to the Quality department for continuous improvement
- Initiate and complete repair processes on SRAM products according to factory specifications
- 1+ years of bicycle industry experience required, as well as a thorough understanding of bicycle mechanics
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve. A positive and courteous manner is required.
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Excellent written, verbal, and organization skills
- Bi-lingual (French) mandatory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, SAP knowledge a plus
- Initial training period 3 – 4 months