Engineering and Design
Digital Project Manager
United States, Illinois, Chicago | United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs | United States, South Dakota, Spearfish
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Digital Project Manager to manage multiple technical projects as we launch our next-generation platforms and applications. You will thrive in an agile environment and own all aspects of the sprint team delivery procedures including strategic planning, execution, risk, and issue mitigation. The role requires creating detailed project plans, publishing realistic timelines, operating daily logistics and scrum ceremonies, collaborating with cross-functional teams, partnering with Product Managers and Engineering Managers, and communicating updates that set clear expectations. This is a super exciting opportunity to join SRAM as we scale our digital operations. We create experiences that enable cyclists around the world to have incredible rides, leveraging our best-in-class bike components powered by our bleeding-edge software technology. Our team is lean, passionate about our products, and immensely excited about our multi-year roadmap that builds on top of our early successes. We need amazing technical project managers to help pave the way for our ambitious delivery goals. Do you love working with software teams? Are you curious about how technology can improve the cycling experience? Does the smell of coffee, sticky notes, bike grease, and Jira make you giddy with excitement? Check out the below details and apply!
- Drive project execution of multiple workstreams simultaneously, in an Agile and product-centric environment.
- Bring the right team members together to efficiently develop realistic project plans. Learn and absorb pertinent technical concepts related to project scope, to analyze and contribute to requirement artifacts and independently maintain project plans moving forward.
- Work with team leads to proactively resolve project roadblocks, priority conflicts, and resource contention; protect the dynamic environment to keep overall operations running at high performance. Know when to escalate issues, the appropriate audience, and which details are critical.
- Facilitate daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint releases, sprint review, and team retrospectives. Conduct post-mortem and perform root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science (or equivalent technical degree) is strongly preferred.
- At least five (5) years of project management experience and leading multiple development teams.
- Experience in a Product-centric environment working directly with Product Teams.
- High degree of partnership with Engineering Managers, with the ability to translate requirements and technical complexities to a broad audience with little oversight.
- Expert user of Jira, Confluence, and MS Office products; bonus points for query languages.
- Experience establishing Agile Development Methodology in a non-Agile environment.
- High level of self-direction and energy, including the ability to manage and motivate a remote workforce.
- A strong technical background, and ability to follow technical assessments as it relates to sizing stories.
- A love of organized data and skills to utilize it for smooth project execution.
- A peer leader who values radical candor and inclusivity.
- Comfortable presenting to senior management, effective in both written and oral format.
- A critical thinker, with exceptional process and analytical capabilities. Customer-focused and strong attention to detail. Thinks through consequences and edge cases in a meaningful way.
- Holds a personal vendetta against inefficient processes, wasteful meetings, and toil. Influences meaningful organizational change, while improving our adoption of agile principles.
- The benefits of this position include group health insurance including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off. The salary range is $75,000 + up to 40% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.