Engineering and Design
Team Lead - Project Manager (E-Drive) (m/w/d)
To drive product development projects to target launch and stable production, keep the organization informed about project progress, barriers, successes and improve Quality, Execution and Productivity. The Team Lead will support the E-Drive product line in our Schweinfurt location.
- Lead development teams in achieving the following:
- Define and monitor project duration and cost within project launch targets.
- Meet or exceed project target dates for finished part and assembly requirements.
- Satsify customer needs, including COGS and specifications.
- Ensure production readiness and quality planning.
- Facilitate effective communication and resolution of conflicts involving schedule, costing and resources with team, development center and across global organization.
- Promote ongoing and timely communication standards, including project status and metrics within software platforms and accepted means.
- Foster a team environment to pursue meaningful product innovation while managing tradeoffs between design and product requirements within schedule.
- Faster-than average pace while recognizing and adjusting to change.
- Ability to learn quickly, thoroughly with strong attention to detail.
- Setting and achieving specific standards, priorities and objectives for self and others; an emphasis on schedule and quality.
- Effectively lead large teams without direct authority.
- Develop relationships and networks outside of immediate development team, including product managers, team leaders, and factories.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in project or team management.
- 3+ years Engineering and/ or Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Participation in product development processes as an individual contributor for a minimum of 3 development cycles.
- Proven experience with taking a product from concept to detailed design and into production.
- Willingness to travel to Asia and other development locations up to 30% of the time and to spend extended periods at Asia factories for 2-3 weeks during production startup or other critical times in the project life cycle.
- Diverse tasks and the possibility to contribute towards the development of sustainable and innovative products
- Dynamic and team-oriented working atmosphere within a strongly growing industry
- Flat hierarchies in bicycle enthusiast, engaged, and international team
- Flexible working options
- Operational health management with health days and sports activities
- Employee discounts and corporate events
- Company pension with employer contribution