Engineering and Design
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Assist design engineers with the design, prototyping and implementation of new products by providing technical support throughout the product development process.
- Machining and fabrication of prototype parts
- Assembly and testing of prototype designs
- Assess fork samples for proper function and investigate root causes of performance issues
- Provide product serviceability and performance feedback to Design Engineers
- Guide team members in bicycle assembly and maintenance in support of ride testing and product development
- Help maintain the Engineering Workshop and Colorado Springs Warehouse to a high standard of cleanliness and organization
- Support visits to customers and SRAM locations, when required, to assist in troubleshooting issues or to provide training on suspension products
- Assist in other activities that may include product launches, pilot run support, media event support, STU training, and continuous improvement (CI) activities
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $50,000 + up to 20% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
- 3+ years of bicycle related mechanic experience with expert level proficiency
- Experience with machining, prototype construction and fabrication in an engineering development environment; high level of proficiency with manual mill and lathe
- Comfortable testing and tuning high-performance mountain bike suspension systems
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative team player who can also exhibit a high level of autonomy
- Adaptive to changing priorities
- A desire to elevate and maintain the quality and performance of SRAM suspension products
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.