Environmental Health and Safety Consultant
Research, develop, propose and adapt an effective Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management system, organization, team and culture to improve the work environmental and safety performance, ensure compliance with both current and future regulations, standards and organization goal.
- Partner with Taiwan operations to evaluate, develop and deploy applicable EHS management system and process to ensure compliance with all levels of Taiwan Government and SRAM global safety initiatives.
- With input from and to corporate and along the joint EHS improvement strategy, establish direction for EHS improvement and cooperate with other top management in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures, and goals.
- Responsible for developing and implementing assigned organizational safety programs.
- Research, design, propose, and deploy the safety improvement plan to facilitate the process and performance and to ensure compliance with EHS regulations as well as internal policies.
- Review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Mentor and train the EHS team member and Taiwan SRAM of EHS knowledge and Skills as needed
- Work closely with EHS team and leaders to measure and communicate EHS performance.
- Design, propose and deploy Effective EHS mechanism to cultivate the EHS culture in Taiwan SRAM
- Confirming the EHS execution and implementation status through audition to improve the process and mechanism
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Health and Safety or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an EHS leadership role or relevant expertise, preferred to be in consultancy with relevant project experiences in Regulatory Service, EHS permitting, EHS management system, Compliance Audit, with cross-industry of experiences
- Have strong knowledge about EHS management system and architecture
- Possess excellent communication and coordination skills
- Possess prior working experience in big scale of project management
- Demonstrates a strong drive for results
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Professional certifications, is a plus