Environmental Health and Safety Manager
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Develop, manage, and maintain an effective Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) management system for North America. Actively participate as a valued member of the operations and office teams to provide EH&S expertise, guidance, and technical support for North American SRAM locations.
- Partner with North American site and functional leaders to evaluate, develop, and deploy EH&S Management Systems to ensure compliance with OSHA and company standards
- Collaborate with leaders to continuously improve EH&S culture, awareness, and accountability systems
- Be a champion of Continuous Improvement and embed CI practices into everyday work
- Manage Workers Compensation compliance, claims, and administration for North American locations.
- Create Safety Committees for North American locations
- Educate and train team members on EH&S procedures that align with SRAM and regulatory requirements
- Support incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure
- Monitor trends and implement strategies for successful management of injury/illness cases and costs reductions
- Participates in EH&S inspections, self-assessments, and audits
- Presents findings to management, prepares applicable reports, and track corrective actions to closure
- Deployment of risk assessment process and control plans development.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 7+ years relevant experience and 2+ years of player/coach or project management experience
- Demonstrate servant leadership by creating energy and empowering team members
- Lead with a Continuous Improvement mindset that puts people first
- Exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships, including high degree of tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence change
- Excellent interpersonal skills: training/presentation, facilitation, team collaboration, communication
- Thorough understanding of EH&S regulatory requirements and professional best practices
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Must be able to travel domestically 30-40% of the time.
- Must be available for activities spanning all US time zones.
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary range is $90,000 + up to 25% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC ist einer der weltweit größten Zulieferer von Komponenten für die Fahrradindustrie. SRAM wurde 1987 in Chicago gegründet und widmet sich seitdem dem Fahrrad: Durch seine Produkte, sein soziales Engagement und seine Mitarbeiter, die das Radfahren immer besser machen wollen. Heute beschäftigt SRAM mehr als 4.500 Mitarbeiter an über 20 Standorten in 9 Ländern weltweit. SRAM ist stolz darauf, ein Arbeitgeber mit Chancengleichheit zu sein.