United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Supports the local HR Manager in the administration of HR policies, programs, and processes that improve the employee experience.
- Act as a trusted and credible resource to managers and employees
- Provide frontline support for HR questions
- Apply problem-solving and continuous improvement methods to investigate issues, assess people and process challenges, and partner with HR Manager to resolve issues
- Maintain knowledge of employment laws, standards, legislation, and trends
- Assist with recruitment scheduling, perform background checks for the U.S., and onboarding of new hires
- Create and organize U.S. employee files digitally, support with audits and reporting when needed.
- Assist in the administration of the new hire, paid time off, and other SRAM benefits
- Support with scheduling development training
- Provide back-up to Office Manager when needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse cultures and people
- Impeccable integrity and ability to manage confidential information
- Punctual and professional demeanor required
- Strong customer service and collaboration orientation
- Ability to respond to variety of tasks and personalities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing needs
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $40,000 + up to 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.