Management of material flow in manufacturing including defining/improving operational procedure; coaching lower-level supervisors and crews; reviewing daily output and achievement; managing/assigning resources for problem solving. Continuous Improvement to optimize logistics management.
- Manages or performs work associated with the following:
- Logistics Planning & Optimization
- Warehouse Operations (Management of Goods Receiving, Materials Handling and Warehouse Shipping, etc.)
- Identifying enhancements to materials and finished goods movement and storage
- Warehouse layout improvement for efficient operation
- Transportation & Fleet Operations
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level professionals.
- Responsibilities typically include:
- Setting day-to-day operational objectives for team.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed
- Problem solving and continuous improvement
- Graduated from university or above
- 5+ years' management experience in logistics or warehousing
- 7+ years' working experience in manufacturing, automobile, bicycle, or related industry
- Good communication skills, integrative capability, cross-functional collaboration
- Good English communication skills