Engineering and Design
Mobile Software Engineer (Android or iOS)
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Directly influence the cycling industry by developing awesome mobile applications that interact with leading bicycle data systems.
- Build, deploy, test, and maintain mobile applications for iOS and/or Android.
- Conduct and contribute to code reviews for software, as well as participate in design reviews for relevant adjacent designs.
- Effectively work with internal users and third parties to facilitate integration of features and services.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent (required)
- 2+ years professional software development experience (required)
- Knowledge of Swift and/or Kotlin (required)
- Experience developing unit and UI tests
- Familiarity with SwiftUI and/or Jetpack compose
- Experience using Swift Package Manager and/or Gradle
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to work with a globally distributed team. (1-3 one week trips per year to locations in US and Europe)
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $80,000 + up to 50% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.