Product Specialist - MTB
Colorado Springs, Colorado
To act as a liaison between the SRAM product team and our customers by introducing, explaining, installing, and riding new products with our partners. This role also conveys product feedback and observed opportunities to SRAM’s product development teams.
- Organize and execute key customer visits to install, present, and test new products.
- Ride new SRAM MTB product with our key partners, who are some of the best riders in the world. The ability and desire to ride long days on demanding trails while maintaining a positive attitude is a must.
- Present and promote new products to customers in a manner that will facilitate growth.
- Assist with MarCom and Sales activities, including product launches and sales events
- Identify growth opportunity areas within the category for specific customers or markets.
- Become the expert on new frame, standard, and trend developments for key customers and identify opportunities for SRAM involvement.
- Develop and maintain a product sample system program to provide the most impact to key customers and drive feedback to Product Management group.
- Manage compatibility communications to and from our customers
- Establish positive Product-to-Product staff relationships with key customers.
- Provide internal product education for Dealer Service, Technical Marketing, and Sales Representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ professional work experience required
- Ability to ride advanced mountain bike trails. Efforts similar to an Enduro World Series event may be required.
- Strong bicycle mechanic skills – ability to perform complete assembly of a bike
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Motivated self-starter – ability to take initiative and work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to travel at least 30% domestically and internationally
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $47,000 + 40-45% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance