Regional Field Guide Manager - Midwest
Develop and manage strategy and tactics to lead AM Field Guide team(s) to increase retail partner sales while building loyalty and advocacy for SRAM brands within the assigned region.
- Understand leverage points through OE & DI sales teams, retailers, and internal partners to achieve OE and AM sales targets within the assigned region.
- Coaching, development, recruitment, and retention of Field Sales Guides by utilizing value selling principles
- Manage to allocate regional budget to support sales in-market activities.
- Manage and understand SRAM in-market direct sales programs, DI sales programs, and competitor programs.
- Support key product launches.
- Regional strategy creation to support North American sales goals, customer segmentation, iterable management, and reporting.
- Evaluate territory dashboards to evaluate trends, opportunities, and sales variances against the plan.
- Oversee promotional product, supply ordering, and shipment in accordance with regional team’s needs.
- Manage brand and retail messaging efforts through key social media channels.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in business, marketing, sales, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years professional experience with the outdoor and/or bicycle industry, with a focus on retail marketing/sales or similar.
- 2+ years player/coach or project management experience.
- Field Guide experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and group collaboration.
- Experience in cultivating and sustaining both internal and external relationships.
- Ability to multitask while providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven performance in exceeding sales targets.
- Extensive SRAM product knowledge.
- Shows genuine interest and curiosity about customers’ business needs and thinks creatively about how we can help solve those issues.
- Exposure to a manufacturing or distribution environment is a plus.
- Must reside within the geographical region.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, mostly North America.
- Flexible travel and work weekends at times to support customer needs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as needed.
- Ability to ride a bike to accomplish objectives, preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations are required for this position, subject to applicable law.