Marketing and Communications
RockShox Brand Content Specialist
Colorado Springs, Colorado
To bring the RockShox brand to life through strategic branded content and communication efforts.
- Develop, track, and implement content creation in support of the yearly product and brand promotion plan.
- Plan and execute on brand related content asset gathering activities such as photo, and video shoots in exotic locations.
- Identify and evaluate content development opportunities across SRAM brands, industry partners, athletes, events, etc.
- Partner with in-house creative team to catalogue and purpose all content assets for the brand.
- Craft unique, compelling copy that aligns to overall brand guidelines to be deployed across all communication outlets.
- Work with Brand Manager and outside agencies as needed to implement digital/ print/physical advertising campaigns and ad buys.
- Work with Brand Manager to develop the digital media strategy, implementation schedule and develop a reporting structure including KPIs.
- Collaborate cross functionally for internal and external communication needs and to ensure alignment of efforts across all SRAM brands and product categories.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus 4 years of Marketing experience required.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.).
- Proficient communication skills – written and oral.
- Proven knowledge and expertise of print and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of the global outdoor/sports industry.
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time.
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%, including weekends.