Provide technical warranty repair and quality feedback for Zipp wheels, RockShox suspension products and hydraulic brakes.
- Manage incoming wheel, suspension and brake product returned to SRAM for warranty service and paid repair.
- Close coordination with the inventory team managing parts ordering and process flow.
- Strong emphasis on troubleshooting and ability to identify current and new issues with Zipp wheels, RockShox suspension, and all SRAM hydraulic product in the marketplace.
- Initiate and complete repair process on Zipp, RockShox and SRAM products according to factory specifications.
- Maintain repair quote turnover times for product returned for factory service.
- Communicate with EPS engineering and Dealer Service groups on new and current product issues using internal data collection systems.
- Comprehension and ability to execute the use of databases (i.e. SAP/CRM) for repair order process and reporting.
- Maintain work area with necessary supplies to complete daily tasks.
- 3+ years of bicycle industry experience required, with an emphasis on bicycle suspension expertise and knowledge of SRAM bicycle components. DSD experience a plus.
- Service Manager or similar experience a plus. Leadership experience or capability preferred.
- Strong technical skills, professionalism, and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction.
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Word and Excel. CRM knowledge a plus.
- Ability to manage a clean and organized work environment.
- Initial training period will be conducted in Indianapolis, IN.