Test Automation Engineer Internship
Colorado Springs, Colorado
SRAM is seeking innovative and passionate individuals to join us for a unique summer internship experience. Our interns will join a team of highly collaborative and cross-functional professionals who lead the industry in bicycle component products. As part of a talented team of Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Software Engineers and others, this role will work to deliver new and innovative products to millions of athletes and cycling enthusiasts across the world.
- In this role, you will help us bring new products into production while evolving our manufacturing and development test automation systems. We have a highly collaborative team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers. We are eager to talk if you are a systems thinker who is excited about strengthening team testing culture.
- Check out the following overview of a recent project, SRAM AXS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEbJRmNgD8E
- Skills you will use and gain experience in as part of this role: testing of electro-mechanical systems, object-oriented Python programming, developing software on a collaborative team, and working with an international cross-functional team.
- Design and validate automated production and development test systems.
- Support a safe, inclusive workplace where all team members value diversity and individual differences.
- Pro-actively collaborate with the team to improve and document development workflows related to our test hardware platform and Python test framework.
- Contribute to our Continuous Integration test system and debug issues on the test systems you work on.
- Collaborate with firmware team to create automated tests to investigate defects, participate in debugging, and validate fixes.
- Working towards a B.S. Degree in a field of STEM Engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience in automation with DAQs, robotics, Arduinos or Raspberry Pi.
- Experience with programming, the interview and work will be in Python.
- This role is intended to work onsite in our Colorado Springs SRAM location. Non-local candidates will be expected to relocate to the Colorado Springs area.